Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back in the Saddle... Again




Been a while since I've blogged. I know.
Things have been busy though, so...

But let me stop with the excuses - the promises - the yadda yadda and get to my thoughts today. I got the email that some of you may have as well... clean out your Yahoo archives! Move em! Save em! Tattoo em on your arm... but do something, cause they're going by the wayside.

So I did. And I read some. And it made me want to write again. I guess I never stopped wanting to write, but it made me want to get myself in gear and do it. What better time to jump in than while I have the most incredibly blog worthy event going on in my back yard?

But I'm writing it at a new-mom pace, which means maybe not a blog a day. In the mean time - I'll be posting some old Yahoo blogs. Getting back into the swing...

Enjoy.


IMAGE:© Philip Gould/CORBIS

2 comments:

Sooze said...

I love you and I'm glad you're trying to write again. You need to be Jaime some of the time and not Addie's Mommy all of the time!!!!!

Masada said...

Welcome back, cow poke! Thar's always room at tha fire for ya. Sit a spell and tell us yarns about city folk and fancy pants east coasters!