Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm dying to write about my evening last night.  Not only was it amazing to be in the same space with three best selling authors, but the atmosphere was really something.  My friends and I were easily the youngest people there.  And I mean by a decade or two.  There was more than one hoveround spotted and not a few walking devices.

A hot night out on the Yale Campus, for sure.

But, for now - I'm exhausted, having stayed up FAR beyond my bedtime last night.  I need a nap.  I'm leaving one single snapshot of my evening as I depart.



Here it is.  My super blurry photo of the Occupy Wall Street camp, which was actually about three blocks from Wall Street, in the pouring rain.  I took a picture to say I saw history in the making.

More tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Sooze said...

I was looking for the like button. I guess I'm going to have to actually comment with actual words.
Can't wait to hear about the night!