Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fancy Schmantzy

Well, well, well.
 
I just clicked the, "try new user interface" or some such button here on my Blogger account and oh la la... everything is all shiny and new.  I wish you could see it.

One thing struck me as wacky.  One button that was pretty clearly prioritized was for creating a whole new blog.  Not a new POST mind you, but a new BLOG.  I know this because for an instant or two, I considered it.  Think about this for a minute.  How many blogs does one person need?  Okay, maybe two.  Or even three, but seriously.

Not that I want to keep blogging about blogging, but at this point I'm writing for practice and, well, blogging is what's on my mind.

Blogging and pom poms.

I'm surrounded by them.  Kid crafty things.  Pom poms, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners... I'm like a one woman band of preschool supplies.  More on that later.

No comments: